Provide a forum for the exchange of different experiences, best practices, success stories and lessons learned among participants (regional and international) around the theme of role of banks and credit guarantee schemes in fostering the SMEs financial inclusion through the development and application of different SMEs finance products targeting further involvement of SMEs into the financial market.
We are carefully crafting an agenda to allow a balance of presentations, discussions, and group work throughout key thematic areas as follows:
- Financial Inclusion Concept - SMEs role in accelerating financial inclusion and banks and guarantee schemes role in achieving this target.
- National strategies for SMEs financial inclusion and access to finance.
- Basel II & Basel III & Credit guarantee schemes as a risk mitigation tool for SMEs finance – perspectives of banks and guarantee schemes.
- National agendas and role of governments and central banks in supporting Credit guarantee schemes.
- Credit Guarantee Schemes Principles – a study by World bank.
- Credit Guarantee Schemes - Regional & international models (European, African, Asian and North American).
- International institutions initiatives supporting SMEs finance and Credit Guarantee schemes.
- MENA credit guarantee schemes networking initiatives
- Representatives from the 12 guarantee schemes in the Middle East
- Central banks representatives (Egypt & the region).
- Guarantee industry stakeholders.
- Representatives of banks in Egypt.
- Representatives from European, African, Asian and North American Guarantee schemes.
- Partner SMEs supporter such as SFD, EBI, FEI, MIC and others.
- Regional and international development and financial institutions.